International Conference “European Economy and Digital Society in the Current Geopolitical Context” (EEDS 2017)
The Economic Sciences Faculty from the Petroleum-Gas University of Ploiești organizes, in partnership with the Economic Faculties Association from Romania (AFER), the first edition of the International Conference “European Economy and Digital Society in the Current Geopolitical Context” (EEDS 2017).
The conference will be held between 16th and 18th of November 2017 in Ploiesti and it is part of a series of anniversary events occasioned by 25 years of higher economic education in Ploiesti (1992-2017).
The conference attempts to reunite academics, researchers, PhD students, as well as professionals from worldwide that will discuss about the economic perspectives of Romania in the European context, to an auditorium of academic community representatives, business individuals and delegates of the county administration.
We have the great honour to invite you to participate to this event at the university centre of Ploiești and we anticipate your arrival in order to celebrate together 25 years of higher economic education at the Petroleum-Gas University of Ploiești, Romania.
With our greatest consideration,
The organizing committee
The conference sections offer to all the participants an opportunity to present various papers, in accordance with their fields of interests. These sections are:
- Finance and Accounting in the Current Geopolitical Context;
- Modern IT&C Trends in European Economy;
- Management, Tourism and Services in the Current Geopolitical Context;
- Economics and Business Statistics;
- Energy Resources in the Development and Administration of Sustainable Business.
- 15 September 2017 - submission of abstract
- 27 September 2017 - notification of abstract acceptance
- 15 October 2017 - submission of full paper
- 07 November 2017 - notification of the full paper acceptance or rejection
- 11 November 2017 - registration and payment of conference fee